Samford University Faculty Senate
Chair: Erika Cretton-Scott Phone: 205-726-4370 Office: ING 236
Vice-Chair: David Luthin Phone: 205-726-4223 Office: ING 205
Secretary: Lisa Gurley Phone: 205-726-2060 Office: HEAL 232
Faculty Senate Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meetings for 2015-2016 Academic Year
Faculty Senate Meetings:
All meetings are in Ingalls 118 at 3 p.m. and are open to all faculty. Only senators may vote.
Monday, August 24
Monday, September 28
Monday, October 19
Monday, November 16
Monday, January 25
Monday, February 15
Monday, March 14
Monday, April 18
Full Faculty Meetings:
To be determined
Senate Executive Council Meetings:
To be determined
REPRESENTATIVES BY SCHOOL
Executive Council At-Large Members:
To be determined at September meeting
School of The Arts:
Larry Thompson (Fall 2015; fill-in is Preston Hite)
Howard College of Arts and Sciences:
Brock School of Business:
Orlean Bullard Beeson School of Education:
School of Health Professions:
Cumberland School of Law:
Ida V. Moffett School of Nursing:
McWhorter School of Pharmacy:
School of Public Health:
Instructions for Loading Minutes into Sharepoint+
- Go to site: https://sp.samford.edu/sites/facultysenate
- Click on folder name for your committee.
- Click on “+add document.”
- Click on “Browse” button.
- Select document to upload.
- Click “OK.”
Minutes are loaded into site.
- The proper format for naming minutes is: Year-Month-Day Minutes—abbreviated committee name, i.e. “2010-02-07 Minutes—Handbook Committee.”
- At end of year, a hard copy of minutes must be printed out, signed and dated by the chair of the committee and forwarded to the office of the provost for permanent safekeeping in the university archives.